Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Here we go.

So.
I'm making an attempt at blogging. 
I've tried a few times before, but I've never really followed through, so maybe this is my chance to actually start something and stick to it. I love to write and journal, and I guess this is pretty much just like journaling, only public and less personal. 
Anyways, sometimes I need a place to vent, and writing in a journal can occasionally cause hand cramps and impatience.
Hence the blogging. 
I doubt anyone will ever read this... but that's alright. At least I can have a little peace of mind by writing it. 
Since you, the imaginary reader, may not know much about me, I guess I could tell you a few things about myself.
-I'm a freshman in college at OC.
-I have an amazing family, and an amazing boyfriend.
-God is my Life, my Joy, my Peace, my Constant, my Counsel, my Healer. I would, without a doubt, be screwed without Him.
-I like to think outside the box. 
-I hate complacency. 
-Coldplay.
-I am living with half a heart, because the other half is in Malawi, otherwise known as "The Warm Heart of Africa." 


Ok, enough talk about me for now. 
Hopefully, there will be more soon. 


-HallieMarie

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a wonderful release, and a way that I love to express myself and what I feel God has laid on my heart...as well as the occasional vent or whatever :)

    Blessings on your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a while back to attempt a blog but stopped realized I felt a bit weird writing on the internet to no one in particular and switched back to a journal... This may now be a different story! I'm excited to read what you have to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Love the theme! I'll read and try to comment as much as I can. Thanks for keeping my brother under control. Ha!

    ReplyDelete