Monday, April 18, 2011

God has been so good to me. In so many different ways.
First of all, I was blessed to get to go to Passion Conference for a second time in Fort Worth a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure it was possible, but I experienced the Love and Mystery of Jesus even more than before.
Secondly, He has been orchestrating some extravagant things in my life and the lives of my friends. He has completely blessed one of my best friend's trips to Panama City, Panama this summer, He has provided me with money when I've needed it and encouraged me to pursue writing, He provided another of my friends with the job of her life and a clear calling to it, and He provided a long-distance friend of mine with just the right amount of money to pay for her tuition. Not to mention the joy He has lavished on me and my friends and my boyfriend, Logan. He has continued time and time again to show me that Logan is the guy for me right now, and He has blessed us with assurance and joy like we've never known before in our almost four year relationship. It's crazy to me to think about Who Jesus is... how powerful and majestic He is, and how much love He pours on us even though we don't deserve a drop of it.

"The Glory of God thunders, 
the Lord thunders over the mighty sea.  
The voice of the Lord is Powerful, 
the voice of the Lord is Majestic. 
He splits the mighty cedars." 
 Ps. 29:3-5

"God is most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in Him." - John Piper 

1 comment: